Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Video Game practice pays off!

 

If you don't spend enough time playing video games, you will lose out on some of life's best moments. Yes, I understand the irony in that statement.


I went to a Real Salt Lake soccer game last Thursday, and after the game the X96 radio station van was there with a bunch of people hanging around the back of the van playing Guitar Hero.


They announced a contest for video game players, so I signed up. I ended up winning and the station gave me this guitar autographed by My Chemical Romance.


So my team came away with a win, and I walked away with a very cool prize. That's a great night.


What does that have to do with filmmaking? Absolutely nothing, but it's cool, and this is my blog. So there.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can honestly say that you never cease to amaze me...Shaleen