Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our Feature Presentation

  



After making this many short films, I'm long overdue for making my first feature.  So here it is.

Murray Triplett and I banged our heads together for months.  Rewrite after rewrite, we kept going back and diagramming out the entire story, questioning everything, bumping up the action, giving every character quirks and flaws, making sure every dialogue scene had something interesting going on at the same time.

Now I'm excited.

Because this script is good enough to put money behind and devote a couple of years of my life to seeing it all the way through theatrical release until it's sitting in your Netflix queue.

You can follow some of the details on Murray's blog at http://www.wishplay.com and I'll have a Facebook page together for the movie in the near future.

And we still need a killer title.  Suggestions are welcomed.

No comments: